7 Questions To Answer Before You Turn 65
Your Essential Retirement Resource Book
As I embarked on my career as a Retirement coach I explored the available resources and found very little that was not pertaining exclusively to financial planning. Wearing my Occupational Therapist hat I set about writing about quality of life in retirement, in the holistic sense. In the book I pose this question – how ready are you for Retirement? I don’t just mean financially ready, but have you thought through the following?:
- Where you would like to be living when you start to become frail?
- How do you plan to turn your carefully saved pension into a sustainable income?
- If your pension income is too little to maintain your lifestyle, what are your alternatives?
- Organising your life to have structure and purpose once the honeymoon phase has worn off?
- Do you have plans to make sure you remain healthy as long as possible?
R150 + R30 postage within RSA. (Drop me an email if you wish to purchase from another country)
“I recently turned 46 years old and I found myself worrying a lot about retirement. Then I came across your book “ 7 Questions to answer before you turn 65”, it has been so enlightening. It put a lot of the questions I had into perspective. Needless to say, now I am no longer worried about retirement, instead I am aware of what is to come and happy to put plans in place so that I can embrace it fully when it comes. Thank you for writing this book.” Buyiselwa