As we approach the end of 2015, amidst the rush and excitement, let’s take time out to get closure before we move forward with what we want for 2016. I know I am very quick to discard links and advice that come to my email, but this year I plan to get out my Journal and apply some of that advice, by actually writing some of the stuff down that will help me get closure to 2015. These are the things I plan to write down:
- What have been my successes in 2015?
- What and who do I feel grateful for?
- What do I need to forgive myself for?
- What and who else can I forgive and let go of?
- What were my greatest learning points?
- Which of my dreams came true?
- What are my dreams for 2016?
- What do I want to achieve in 2016?
- Things that I can put in place in order for these to be achieve
This has been an interesting year – in the dreams I had this time last year, I did not even think I would be publishing a book, yet yesterday I approved the first print edition of my book on retirement planning. I also did not know this time last year that I would be a retirement coach.
This year I will be launching some workshops on getting your head around Retirement, so watch this space. I will also be launching my book in January, so keep an eye on my website for the Marketing preview.
May you dream big and may you find everything happens as it should in 2016. As my favourite quote from Abraham-Hicks says: “Everything in its perfect time. Everything is unfolding. And I‘m enjoying where I am now, in relationship to where I’m going. Content where I am, and eager for more.”